A list of my must see movies

I am sure there are some more and not every last one is fantastic but these are some of my favorites. Add some of yours to the comments area, no? Oh yeah, and also, The International.

Open Range Stranger Than Fiction (Special Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray] Secondhand Lions (New Line Platinum Series) Instinct The World's Fastest Indian Big Fish The Shawshank Redemption (Single Disc Edition) The Princess Bride (Special Edition) Crash (Widescreen Edition) Good Will Hunting (Miramax Collector's Series) Amelie The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou The Negotiator The Thing About My Folks K-PAX The Shipping News  Frequency (New Line Platinum Series)  Catch Me If You Can (Full Screen Two-Disc Special Edition)  The Usual Suspects (Special Edition)  Shopgirl  I Heart Huckabees

No comments:

Post a Comment